Established in 1994, Impact Arts is a forward-thinking community arts organisation which uses the arts and creativity to enable and empower social change.
We consider the arts as a positive tool for change – helping people to:
- Build confidence and attain new skills
- Get back into work or education
- Source work in the creative arts
- Enjoy better health or simply improve quality of life
- From dance to digital, our door is always open.
We work collaboratively with children, young people, older people and communities to achieve our aims. We work predominantly, but not exclusively, with vulnerable groups. Impact Arts places innovation, enterprise and creativity alongside outstanding delivery, sound management and a strong ethos of partnership to tackle society’s big issues.