Salt Space is a cooperative with a democratic constitution. We hold regular meetings so that our decision making is a collective process.
This is our manifesto:
We will maintain honest, democratic and transparent practices, where every voice is heard.
2. We will work collaboratively with each other and the wider community to provide a s supportive and creative environment to meet, create, connect and learn.
3. We aim to support the sustainability of our neighbourhood.
4. We aim to keep our values of accessibility and inclusivity at the core of our operations with our GSA members, partners and events attendees.
5. We will provide a support network and platform for our GSA members to build their creative practice.
6. We will endeavour to help alleviate the experience of isolation by fostering accessible spaces and by creating pathways for participation.